SD Card Service
SD Card Service allows you to play any Wii U, eShop, and Virtual Console game backups. This has the biggest game list. The mod requires internet access, but you can not play the games online. You do not need to leave your Wii U console for servicing; everything is copied to the SD card. SD card is included with service. Click here for the game list and to schedule an appointment.
- Games on SD card can be played on any Wii U system – no need to bring system in for service
- Huge selection of retail, eShop, and virtual console games
- Game save files are located on SD card for easy access and backup
- Load DLC, cheats, and extra game content
- Load homebrew apps (rip game discs from Wii U to computer, use alternate controller instead of gamepad, etc)
- Play games from any region – USA, Europe, Japan, etc.
- Requires Internet or access to a network to enable “mod”
- Backup games can not be played online
- Updating and backing up games requires a computer
- SD cards are more expensive than USB Hard Drives
- A few games are incompatible / have issues
- Not the most “user friendly” option to play games – may be frustrating to young gamers due to extra steps
USB Hard Drive service allows you to play Wii U game backups from a USB hard Drive. The game list is not as big as the SD card service. You do not need internet access to play the games, and you can play the games online. You will need to leave your Wii U console for servicing, which could take 2-12 hours. You will also need to bring a USB hard drive or USB Flash drive or buy one through us. Click here for the game list and to schedule an appointment.
- Games can be played online and can be updated
- Games don’t require Internet or Network access to play them
- Stored on external Hard Drive
- No compatibility issues
- Not as many games are available (eShop, virtual console, and European / Japanese games are not compatible)
- Games and save files are tied to your Wii U system
- Hard Drive can not be read by a computer and backed up
- Hacked DLC and cheats can not be used
USB NAND Service
USB NAND service is the best of both worlds. Your Wii U system is emulated off a SD card so you are not limited to eShop game backups. You can also install DLC and other content. You will need to leave your Wii U console for servicing, which could take 2-12 hours. You will also need to purchase a SD card – and bring a USB hard drive or USB Flash drive or buy one through us. Coming Soon.